Construction & Dimensions
Fits in places where other RVs, Park Models, Campers, and Factory-Built Homes cannot.
- 11’ - 8" wide by 34’ - 54' long
- 10' Tall (Frame to Peak)
- 3/12 Roof Pitch
- Add-ons: (2) 4' Covered Porches or an 8' Covered Porch
Each Tiny House is
- 8,300 lbs - 11,660 lbs (with Porches)
Durable with Long-Lasting Color
Each Tiny House comes standard with:
- LP Smart Panel Exterior Siding w/ Warranty
- 16 Exterior Colors Available for Siding
- 30-Gauge Coated Steel Roof
- Roof Available in 3 Colors
Small but not Exactly Tiny
- 399 Square Feet of Interior Space
- 533 Square Feet Under Roof - with Porch(s)
Our Ceilings are Vaulted instead of flat ceilings in RV, Campers, or Travel Trailers.
- Residential Look
- Ceiling Pitch - 2/12
Each Tiny House is built using the Parts and Building Materials as modern-day manufactured homes.
- R7 Walls and Floor Insulation
- 2x6 Southern Pine Floor Joists
- Tongue-in-Groove Flooring Throughout
Plenty of Colorful Decor Options
- (5) Countertop Colors
- (2) Cabinet Color Selections
- (5) Wallboard Color Selections
PLUG & PLAY ELECTRICITY & SEWER
Easily accessible electricity, water, and drain hook-ups.
DUCT-LESS A/C & HEAT PRE-INSTALLED!
Each guesthouse model includes two Mini-Split AC/HEAT units and condensers pre-installed. Also includes a remote control.